Absolute fidelity to musical sources takes form from speakers that reproduce the ambience in which sounds originate. Stage size, musicians’ movement, aural reflection and other distinctive details all bring these sounds to life. Pioneer D-Series speakers are available in 2-way component packages or 2-way coaxial designs in multiple sizes that fit most vehicles.
260 Watts Max Power (60 Watts Nominal)
Revolutionary Basalt Fiber IMX Speaker Cones Provide Strength and Durability for Amazing Sound
High-Quality Crossover Network
Smooth Off-Axis Response
– Optimal Choice of Tweeter Diaphragm Shapes
– Wave Guides control sound dispersion to make sound stage wider in the car.
Lower Crossover Frequency
– Large-Sized Tweeter Diaphragm (1-1/8″ diameter)
– Rear Chamber
– Light Weight Soft-Dome Diaphragm
– High-Quality Passive Crossover Network (Woofer, LPF: -6 dB; Tweeter, HPF: -12 dB)
– Thick Woofer Basket
– Large-Sized Woofer Magnet
– Dual-Layer IMX (Injection Molded Matrix) Aramid/Basalt Fiber Composite Cone