Kenwood bring you superior sound quality along with reliable performance. When you power your subwoofer with Kenwood’s Performance Series KAC-9106D amplifier, you’ll hear all the great tonal color, impact, and detail in your music’s bass, from the hard punch of the rhythm section to the soft thump of a quiet kick drum.
This versatile amp features speaker-level inputs and signal sensing turn-on, so you can put this amp to work in just about any kind of system. Aluminum cover plates cover and protect the amp’s connections and controls, giving your installation a neat, professional look.
The KAC-9106D mono amplifier powers up to 1,000 watts RMS to your subwoofer. Onboard low-pass and subsonic filters let you adjust the signal so you’ll get the best sound possible from your subwoofer/box combo. And you can dial in up to 18 dB of bass boost if you want to really fatten up the sound.
– mono subwoofer amplifier
– 500 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms (1,000 watts x 1 at 2 ohms)
– CEA-2006 compliant
– Class D amp design
– variable low-pass filter (50-200 Hz at 24 dB per octave)
– bass boost (0-18 dB at 40 Hz )
– subsonic filter (20-50 Hz, 18 dB/octave )
– speaker-level inputs with signal sensing turn-on
– preamp inputs and outputs
– fuse rating: 40A x 3
– 4-gauge power and ground leads recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
– 13-3/16″W x 2-1/4″H x 7-5/8″D
– 1 year warranty