Big, loud, and surprisingly refined!
If you want bigger sound on your boat, you can’t go wrong with a bigger set of speakers. Clarion’s 8.8″ CM2223R marine speakers are built to rock, with big cones, high-performance tweeters, and top-quality internal components. High-impact grilles and Clarion’s exceptional waterproofing ensure years of great sound.
Better sound for your boat!
These full-range speakers sport mica-injected polypropylene woofer cones, 1″ aluminum tweeters, and gigantic ferric oxide magnets, so there’s plenty of power handling on tap. If you’re into high-performance boating and serious water sports, you need speakers that can be heard over engine noise and wind roar. Handling up to 90 watts RMS, these Clarions have what it takes to perform at high volume, but you’ll also be impressed with the depth and detail they bring to your tunes.
Made for marine!
Clarion designs their marine gear to stand up to the worst Mother Nature can dish out. A rugged UV-resistant polymer basket protects the entire structure, and the high-impact plastic grilles are UV-treated to resist punishing sunlight. All Clarion marine speakers are designed to meet or exceed industry standards for UV-ray, salt, fog, and moisture resistance.
– 8.8″ 2-way marine speakers (pair)
– injection-molded, mica-filled polypropylene woofer with synthetic rubber surround
– 1″ aluminum dome tweeter
– ferric oxide magnets
– UV- and corrosion-resistant LG plastic basket and grille
– magnetic shielding integrated into baskets
– power range: 50-90 watts RMS (200 watts peak power)
– meets or exceeds ASTM D4329 standards for UV exposure
– meets or exceeds ASTM B117 standards for salt/fog exposure
– water-resistant componentry